Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's goin' on!

So I've decided to set up a blog in the hopes that I can really find out something insightful about myself as a person. I'm a big believer in the idea that our whole lives are about finding out who we are as human beings. No two people are the same, and yet we can actually get along with one another. So far I know a lot about myself:

I will never stop believing in love
I have to laugh everyday
I'm easily amused (so that helps with the laughter thing)
My personality is sometimes overwhelming
I'm funny
I love things that would interest little boys, ie: dinosaurs, captian planet, superheroes, etc.
I'm confident and insecure at the same time
I'm book smart, but not usually street smart
I'm a super huge klutz
I have strange habits
I have real fears

That's just a little bit that I've discovered about myself, but I don't want to give away too much all at once. But before I leave this blog to be sent through cyberspace, I have one final thing to tell you. I believe in true happiness. The kind that leaves a smile on your face before you fall asleep and that makes you feel like you're walking on clouds. So welcome aboard my happiness boat, feel free to ask almost anything you want. This is mostly my journey, but unlike the cruise lines, I welcome stowaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment