Thursday, September 17, 2009

So there's this boy...

Since love and happiness usually go hand in hand, it's only natural that I tell you about my love life. I'm amazed that I usually develop feelings for a guy at a speed that I don't even realize it until all at once it smacks me in the face. This happened today while I was talking with my roommate. I've dreamt about a certain guy two nights in a row, and when I wake up I've been smiling.

The purpose of this blog isn't to tell people I have feelings for them, so we'll call this dream man Cutie Face. Now, Cutie Face has currently been dealing with some lady drama, and we've been talking about his troubles. I thought I just had a crush on Cutie Face, but it wasn't until today when I realized how much I wish my dreams had been real. I have deep feelings for him.

Cutie Face, if you happen to read this, I think I love you. You were the one who said you'd rather have someone tell you, and since I'm a chicken when it comes to expressing my true heart feelings, this is the best I can do for right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could help you realize this roommate.

    ReplyDelete