Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Hate My Face

I have an obsession, and it's called MTV's TrueLife. It is so great. You get a really in-depth look at someone's personal life and how they deal with a certain issue in their life. However, the episode that I'm currently watching has me so upset that I can hardly make coherent sentences. I've learned about two very pretty girls who hate their faces. This is far beyond normal female insecurities. One girl literally called her mother to ask her if she was born deformed. What the hell is wrong with you!? She was out with her boyfriend and she said that she felt like he would leave her because she was so ugly. The very next day she was chewing him out and threatening to leave him. For goodness sake! He obviously loves you or he wouldn't be with your stupid butt. Then she saw a therapist and she said that it would be too hard to try and fix her self confidence. She decided to get a nose job instead of seeing a therapist. She's going to fix her nose and if she still feels ugly then she'll possibly see the therapist. Goodness gracious woman! Be a freakin adult and face the face that something is wrong in your brain and nothing is wrong with your face. And honestly, if you're not going to try to get some help then I would love it if you would just shut up. You are beautiful, and you have a man that absolutely loves you just the way you are, so you must be doing something right. Either grow up and realize that you have a problem that someone is willing to help you with or just cram it because I can't stand listening to you whine! The other girl, is engaged and she refuses to get married until she gets plastic surgery. She's gorgeous and her fiance' tells her that she's beautiful all the time. She even works as a model! I don't understand that! If you really hate the way you look so much then why in the heck are you showing off by modeling! You're just a freakin idiot! I truly just don't understand people who don't accept the body that God gave you. He made you exactly how He wanted you, and that makes you beautiful. You are a beauty, so stop acting like a 13 year old girl and grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment