Monday, December 21, 2009

My brother

I love him. So very much. He's taught me so much about being who you are without giving a damn about what anyone else thinks. I owe a big part of who I am to him. He's been there for me any and every time I've needed him. Luckily for me, he always knows exactly what to say to make me laugh and he has a knack for saying exactly what I need to hear. And for years I've wanted a girl to love him the way that I do, but with a romantic twist. It seem he's found her. He loves to spend time with her and gushes when he talks about her. This puts such a giant smile on my face. I knew that someone else had to understand how wonderful he is. My heart is happier than it's been in a very long time, and there's no reason to feel bad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment