Thursday, December 3, 2009

Moving on

To put it incredibly simply, Banana Boy is dense. I told him twice that I liked him, yet he didn't get what I meant until I spelled it out for him. Needless to say, he doesn't feel the same. It's funny, but I kinda don't feel deterred at all. Like, I need him enough in my life that it doesn't bother me at all, because at least he's still there. However, it makes me even more scared that I told him all this personal stuff and that he's just going to leave me in the dust and take my secrets with him. I feel completely ridiculous for how little I trust guys to be my friends, but when it comes to relationships I give them my heart without thinking twice. Mostly though, I hate that I trust him so much when he's around, but when I'm by myself I feel like I can't believe him. Worse than that, I can't tell him that I'm completely scared that he's going to hurt me like most of my other guy friends. Why can't people just treat me the way I deserve to be treated, than I won't have all this second guessing crap going on in my head?

2 comments:

  1. The question is why do you feel that you can't trust him? Is it just based on past experience? Or does he give you that "vibe"?

    As for being treated the you deserve to be treated, how do you know that people aren't? And not at all that you deserve to be treated poorly, but how are you so sure that they have false intentions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't give me a bad vibe, it's just past experience.

    ReplyDelete