Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm fighting a losing battle

Today I balanced my checkbook. I'm now completely terrified and so lost. I have an amount in my account that is so low it's embarrassing to say it. I have no job, even though I'm home from school and could easily have one. However, it's impossible to find a place that is willing to hire you for a month knowing that you'll leave. This is the worst strain I've ever felt from money. I have no way to buy books for next semester. I can't even afford to put freakin gas in my car to get back to Flagstaff! My school has sucked my bank account completely dry, and I can't make myself admit to my parents that I'm completely and utterly broke. Even if I could admit to them that I need financial help, they can't give me any because they don't have any money either. I feel like I'm sitting at the bottom of a dry well, and there's absolutely no way to climb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment