Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today was a happiness day

It all started with my classes, they were pretty good. Then I was walking through the union when I saw Luke and I got this wierd feeling in my stomach. I feel bad about the way I've been treating him for the past few months. To catch you up, I told him that I needed space to figure out how I felt about him. Needless to say, I didn't recieve the needed space. So, I got overwhelmed and dropped him like a hot potato. And since then I've been avoiding him, which is difficult because he lives in my building and because his cousin is my next door neighbor. I knew I had felt bad about doing this to a very nice guy, but I didn't realize how bad until today. So I waited for him to catch up with me and I gave him a heartfelt apology for the way I'd treated him. If felt so good to get something that bad off my chest. Then later, my good friend, Catchphrase came over and we went to a NO H8 photo shoot. It was a photo shoot for the equality of gays and lesbians, and it just made me feel good to participate in something that has such a great message. AND Project Runway is on tonight, so this has just been a wonderful day. I hope it's been good for you too.

1 comment:

  1. I like my name :) Also, the epic cuddle puddle after PR was pretty wonderful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete