Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh me, oh my...

It seems that all too often my brain feels scrambled because of boy drama. I feel like I'm leading on two or three guys right now, depending on how What's his bucket feels about me. Now I'm so worried about not hurting anyone's feelings that I'm not even sure how I feel about this situation. To catch you up, there's this new guy that lives in my building, we'll call him Luke, he left messages on the board on my door, and we ended up hanging out because of these messages. He's very nice, but I'm afraid I rushed into things and I believe that now we've crossed the line between friends and the grey 'relationship' area. I'm not even sure if I'm in a good place to be in a relationship because I'm so frazzled and all over the place right now. I'm not even exactly sure how I feel about him. It never seems to fail, I'm alone with no one interested for like a year at a time, then I find one guy and we start flirting, then before I know it, there's mulitple guys and I have no idea how I feel about any of them. I'm getting very tired of this cycle. Right now, it feels like my brain is inside a washing machine that just keeps filling with water and bubbles and keeps spinning back and forth. I have no idea of what I'm going to do, so I guess it's great that I'm out-of-town for this weekend. If you have any advice I'd love to hear it! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment