Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here's to all the nice guys

I don't know any girls who would rather date a jerk than a truly nice guy. So stop all this crap about 'girls only date jerks'. You piss me off so much! Honestly, maybe the only problem is that you're smothering her! Back off! I really do love the nice guys, and I truly appreciate you being out there, but sometimes things just aren't going to work out. When that happens, don't take it personally! Things just weren't right, and there's no reason for that to be a life-shattering event, especially if you two weren't even dating. I'm tired of people my age constantly putting all their relationship faith in one person, and, heaven forbid, it doesn't pan out, then they're completely depressed and unconsolable. So everybody just do me a favor: Nice guys, don't give up, girls will eventually catch up with you. And everybody else, just stop being so stupid with your relationships.

Sorry for the rant, but I felt it necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment