Thursday, October 1, 2009

It has officially been decided

I've come to a realization as of this very moment. Life is better and richer when you laugh. No matter what has happened I think each and every one of us needs a laugh that is so infectious that it hurts our sides every single day. Life is too short to spend it being unhappy, and no matter how bleek things look there is always something out there that will make you laugh. Whether it's being so crushed with sadness that one amusing thing breaks the sadness, or whether you finally find yourself smiling for no reason and that makes you laugh, you need happiness in your life. I just had one of those, it literally takes my breath away bouts of laughter that makes my roomie concerned about me. And as I finally caught my breath and reassured her that I wasn't going to die, I realized how much richer my life had gotten from that one little bout of breathless laughter. I highly encourage you to partake in this brilliant new discovery of mine. Bonne courage! (Which means 'good luck' in english)

No comments:

Post a Comment