Thursday, March 4, 2010

An unfortunate success story

I'm kind of ashamed to admit this. Earlier today I just wasn't having a good day. I felt gross about myself, and I needed to fix this problem. So, in order to make myself feel better I sent a text to a guy I haven't spoken to in awhile, but that I know likes me. I feel bad about this because I'm not completely sure that I care about him in the same way. I only text him because I knew he would tell me that I'm pretty and make me feel better. I even got exactly what I wanted, he made me feel better about myself and kinda fixed my day. Unfortunately, I successfully used another human being. I never wanted to be the kind of person who used someone else for what they could do for me, but it seems that that's exactly the kind of person I am. I hope that in the coming days and months I can prove to myself that I only did this in a moment of weakness, and this is not the type of person I'm turning into.

No comments:

Post a Comment