Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drain.

So, it seems that my folks are having some financial troubles. Which, in a way, I feel is my fault. I mean, I'm the one who needs almost $200 a month in medicine, and had crazy expensive heart tests done this summer, just to have nothing wrong with it. I just feel like a drain on my family. I feel like they could have the things they want, and be better off if they didn't have to take care of me. It breaks my heart to know that because I'm broken, I've made my family broke. And it drives me nuts because no one else gets what I mean. The first four months after I was diagnosed my parents spent almost $8,000 just on me and all my tests. They certainly didn't have the money for another kid, and they certainly don't have the money to help raise a sicky. I just hate what I've done to them, without even trying. Oh well, I guess I have more pressing issues than my health, so back to the back of my subconsious this all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment