Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally for some happy!

I feel as though all of my posts lately have been depressing or at the very least sad in nature. But there is something completely different about today. Today was the day that I realized that my spirit is like a cartoon trampoline. Let me elaborate. Remember in cartoons when tons of stuff gets piled unto a trampoline, and it gets so heavy and stretched that the bottom of it touches the ground? Then all the sudden it just sling shots back up and catapults everything back into the air? That's what I'm feeling right now. My trampoline spirit has flung everything back into the air that has been bogging me down for weeks. I'm so glad that I no longer have to deal with people who bring me down. I've done what's best for me. I rid myself of a toxic person and I haven't felt better in a while. I'm lighter. I'm freer. I'm back to being me. I really did miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment