Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well that's gross

My experiment has come to a close. We broke up today. And as wierd as it sounds, I'm not mad anymore. But I am very hurt. It seems that he just stopped caring about me. And while that hurts so badly, I can't be mad at him. He was completely honest with me. He never attempted to be something he wasn't, and for the short time we were together he accepted me exactly the way I am. I don't want to never speak to him again. I don't want my friends to leave him or even be mad at him because that isn't fair. And I don't want our department, or anyone for that matter to have a negative view of him because he is a very good guy. I hope that soon I'll be able to work with him and not feel bad, be I will truly miss him as a friend if we can't get along. Now is the time for prayer. For healing, for strength, and for a rekindled friendship with Sweetums.

No comments:

Post a Comment