Thursday, December 9, 2010

How did this happen?

When did I finally grow up? At what point was I in my life that I got over the crazy little girl feelings I had continued to feel until college? Within the last week, I was dumped, and yet now I'm over the situation. It didn't last long enough to stay mad at him, and it would have made stuff wierd for our friends. But we're fine now. We talk, we've hung out, and we're still relatively close. The strangest part is that I still want to be physical with him. Our relationship didn't really last long enough for me to miss being his girlfriend exactly, but I do miss being so close to him. It really bothers me I guess because I can't decide whether it really happened or not. We were together for such a short period it feels like I almost imagined the whole thing. But I'm amazed that I am so over my 'heart break'. I was able to move on with my life really quickly and I'm in a much better place now. It feels really grown up that my world didn't completely fall apart when he broke up with me. I'm not exactly sure how I grew up and left a lot of my annoying little girl self behind, but it is so very nice, and it feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment