Sunday, April 3, 2011

Boys boys boys

It's a little funny. My brand new friend-wife was giving me crap earlier today and last night because she says I have a lot of luck picking up guys. The funny thing is that I can't get any follow up. I danced with this guy at a bar last night and he asked for my number, I haven't heard from him yet, and I truly doubt that I will. And there's this guy that was in the opera, and he even admitted to flirting with me, yet I've heard no more from him. The closest equivalent I can come up with is that if I were a gator hunter, they are on my line, and I just can't get the kill shot to their head. Admittedly I don't want to kill them obviously, but I feel as though this is a good image. I have an interest in them, I make this completely obvious, and still I get nothing. I can get them on the hook and even reel them in, but I can never get them from the hook into the boat. Oh well, I guess someone will climb into the boat sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment