Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've got issues

I worry, all the time about nothing. I let myself ache over things I have no control over. I forget that others have things going on in their lives that keep them from being able to do what they want to or what they said they would. I feel like I'm alone in my struggles, yet I don't tell anyone. I'm stubborn to a fault.
But there are people who love me just the way I am.
It's strange but I had a conversation with a person that I've been blogging about a lot lately. I really care about him, and the fact that I have proof that he cares about me is nice. Throughout the course of our conversation I felt uneasy. It was so strange that someone was trying to fix things with me. Usually after a fight I just never talk to a person again because they don't care enough to make things right. At one point, he jokingly apologized that he had put me in a situation where I had to deal with someone caring enough to make things work. I realized that I have issues, but I have friends that are willing to work with me. This was a really nice ending to a day when I needed a pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment