Sunday, November 14, 2010

In other more exciting news!

It is now the second week of my adventure which I'd like to call 'being in a relationship'. And it is so wonderful! He makes me smile and laugh all the time, and I can't even believe sometimes how understanding he is. He doesn't make me feel bad for looking different, and he tells me I'm beautiful all the time. It makes me feel like a 12 year old girl, but I've finally gotten to flip around my claddagh ring for the first time since I bought it and it makes me so ridiculously excited! I don't have to pretend to be normal, or like I even have all the answers with him. There's no better feeling than waking up in his arms and getting a kiss on the forehead and him saying 'good morning beautiful'. For all the wonderful things he's taught me already, and the things he's attempting to teach me, I think I'm already falling for him. So this one is for Sweetums, the best guy I've met in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment